Dec 21, 2017
- If we never took risks, nothing would ever be created. BUT GEEZ
it's scary sometimes. Kids often get it right, so we called in one
of the bravest kids we know and her mama to school us on creative
- We send out newsletters with each episode with more resources
and photos from these stories. Make sure you're on the list by
subscribing here and selecting "Art
- Thanks to Heather and Sophie Collier and also Dani Ives, Matt
Miller and Olivia Bacon for their thoughts today.
- To support Art Feeds programs and the making of this podcast,
donate monthly here.
- Want to support us in a super quick way? Leave us a review and
help us reach more supporters with our story!
- Thanks to our musical friends! Our intro and outtro music is
- Our transition music is by The Coasts
- Check out our Affiliate Program and the Community Assist
application at www.artfeeds.org/programs
- You can email us at email@example.com
- Want to learn more about what Art Feeds is doing? Visit us
DONATE | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | STORE