Nov 2, 2017
- When you were a kid, how did you measure if you were creative
or not? If you aren't thinking of an art project you either ruled
at or failed at, you're in the minority. But we're ready to flip
this upside down + share some observations from 8 years in
classrooms fostering creativity. Plus, a hot fudge volcano +
reflections of a bug collection gone dark.
- Sign up for our newsletter here and select "Art Feeds
Says" to get updates when new episodes drop.
- Thanks to the guests and parents of students featured in this
first Art Feeds Says episode!
- To support Art Feeds programs and the making of this podcast,
donate monthly here.
- Want to support us in a super quick way? Leave us a review and
help us reach more supporters with our story!
- Thanks to our musical friends! Our intro and outtro music is by
Eine Blume: https://www.facebook.com/eineblumemusic
- Our transition music is by The Coasts: https://thecoasts.bandcamp.com/
- Want to learn more about what Art Feeds is doing? Visit us
DONATE | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | STORE